Saturday, January 3, 2009

Medical Mystery Madness 2009

February 1-December 1, 2009


Having been inspired by the expansion of the Chick Lit Challenge, and with my access to books mostly through the mail, I have decided to expand the Medical Mystery Madness Challenge this year. Rather than just doing it during the summer, this challenge will run from February 1 through December 1.

The "Rules":
Books can overlap with other challenges. You can substitute if a book ends up not appealing to you.
WHAT: Pick anywhere from 5 or more medical mysteries/thrillers to read and discuss with fellow medical thriller fans.
WHEN: February 1 to December 1
WHO: Anyone
WHERE: Hosted by Twiga
WHY: Seeing others' lists would give us more ideas of other medical thrillers out there that we might not be aware of yet. Those that want to read the same books can do buddy reads if they'd like.
HOW: Post the list of medical thrillers that you plan to read on your blog and then sign up in the comments to this post.

9 comments:

Lynne said...

I'm so glad you're doing this challenge - it's one of my favorites. I'm in - I posted about it this morning.

Kathrin said...

Count me in! I'm glad you're hosting this challenge again :)
My post (with a very small list for now) can be found here.

Violette Severin said...

I can't pass this one up. Here is my list: http://themysterybookshelf.blogspot.com/2009/01/2009-medical-mystery-madness-reading.html.

Jenny said...

I'd like to sign up for this challenge. I'll list some books and then see if they are the ones that I end up reading. They are on my shelves waiting. Blindsight, Coma, Contagion by Robin Cook. Cradle will fall by Mary Higgins Clark and Year of the Intern by Robin Cook also.

Grilsgood said...

I got throught lat year, so sign me up again. Lindy/CT

Grilsgood said...

I got throught lat year, so sign me up again. Lindy/CT

kim in ohio said...

I am so glad you are doing this one again. thanks
kim in ohio

Anonymous said...

I am in. I love this challenge and thanks for doing it again.
kim in ohio

Grilsgood said...

I have finished, but having updated my blog in months

1. Koontz, Dean By the Light of the Moon
2. Gerritsen, Iris Bloodstream
3. Stein, Sara B. About Handicaps
4. Gerritsen, Tess Life Support
5. Marr, John S. 11th Hour